At GTM we design and manufacture metrology fixtures and have the capability to create programmes for our metrology fixtures.
The written programme has to pass a gauge R&R protocol, we can do this for the customer, or they can do it themselves. The part is manually loaded and then it runs through a programme which gives you the measurements for the part, this is time stamped and all the information is readily available.
The gauge R&R protocol proves the repeatability of the part. The advantage is through the use of gauge R&R protocol the OGP provides reliability, precision and accuracy with a dedicated programme for each component/part.
One of our unique service offerings is our state of the art validation centre, which compliments our full suite of services.
We offer our customers a variety of options to meet their validation requirements:
Our collaborative approach allows our customers to carry out their validation process at GTM’s market leading facility with their own staff, as we make time available on site for them.
For production tools we build, we also give our customers the option of placing their IMM’s with us in GTM to validate their tools in. Once validated they are shipped back to our customer as a cell.
At GTM we offer a complete solution for validation and work collaboratively with our customers to meet their specific requirements. We offer three options to our customers to meet their validation needs.
- GTM standard validation process.
- Customers validation process.
- Bespoke validation process.
- Qualified process technician on site to oversee mould trials and DOEs
- GTM have the space for customers to place their IMM’s on site if required
- Direct access to the toolroom for immediate tooling mod’s, fixturing requirements, etc
- Direct access to design support for component & tooling updates